A Consultant For All Your Interior and or Exterior Needs
No matter the size of your project or your specified budget, I focus on my client’s values including: sustainable building materials, standards, construction, building codes and appropriate design. When selecting finishes for projects I carefully asses the application, the on going maintenance requirements, durability expectations and the aesthetic needs to find the best products for each space. I work with a broad set of vendors to ensure my clients have the right products. I stay attuned to the latests trends & new looks and finishes which are always emerging on the market that are more vibrant and durable. I also appreciate classical designs that never go out of style.
I have 18 years of experience in the design field and have collaborated on interior spaces with dozens of Minnesota architects. I’ve had the opportunity to work in a variety of verticals including: corporate, healthcare, government, hospitality, education, retail, religious, restaurants & residential
By composing a Design Book or Board with all the furnishings from accessories, paint colors, carpet, to lighting.
I’ll do all the shopping for you and will provide you then with a source book or board. That way you or your contractor can purchase
everything when you are ready to start your own project.
What I Do:
- Bathroom Design
- Kitchen Design
- Living Room Layout and Design
- Color Consulting
- House Rejuvenation
How it works:
- You show me photos of your area in need and time line.
- You tell me the type of space and square footage
- You tell me a budget and a little about your lifestyle.
- You show me any inspiration photos.
- And in return I will but together the plan with E-Design (electronic design) and or a book with pictures, pricing, samples, what and where to purchase your selections.
I Do it All:
- Millwork- Doors, cabinet design, trim, wall paneling.
- Windows- Brand, style, treatments
- Finishings- Fabrics, walls paint of paper, upholstery, accents
- Appliances- Brand, styles for kitchen and bath
- Lighting- Lamps, scones, drop downs, spots
- Furniture- Tables, sofa, chairs, art
- Flooring- Tile, natural stone, hard wood, rugs, carpeting
It’s that easy! Just tell me a budget, share pictures of your current pieces, the rooms
layout and your inspirations. You can have that same look that inspires you from
any magazine or what you see on Houzz or on Pinterest!